Partner and Lead, Digital M&A
Christoph joined Fraser in 2012 and has over 20 years of experience in working with established and emerging telecoms, media and technology companies in Europe and the U.S.
He was formerly with Broadview International, now part of Jefferies & Co., and Alegro Capital, advising on technology and media M&A, mostly in Germany and in the UK. Previously, he served as Vice President with Deutsche Bank in their investment banking division, working with established telecom and media clients and their financial sponsors across Europe on acquisitions, disposals, and IPOs. Prior to Deutsche Bank, Christoph was an analyst in Morgan Stanley's Investment Banking Technology Group in London and Menlo Park. Prior to joining Fraser, Christoph served as CFO of ONDAS Media, a European satellite radio venture.
Christoph holds an MA in international management from ESCP-EAP European School of Management in Paris, Oxford and Berlin, and a BA in business administration from European Business School (EBS). He is fluent in English, German and French.
Christoph currently works with growth-stage companies in the SaaS and tech-enabled services sectors.
- AB Tasty acquires AI-driven personalization provider Epoq
- Rockley Photonics completes combination with SC Health Corp.
- Reviewing alternatives with B2B commerce vendor
- Navigating opportunities in e-commerce AI
- Aligning strategy and M&A for customer experience leader
- FUNKE makes strategic investment in prettysocial
- Episerver, backed by Accel-KKR, acquires Optivo GmbH
- ProSiebenSat.1 builds out AMPYA video platform
- Dentsu acquires explido to form explido-iProspect
- Deutsche Post DHL acquires Optivo
We are a new kind of advisory firm founded on the principle of combining strategic insight with investment banking capabilities and deep sector expertise to form true partnerships with our clients.
If you are passionate about growth businesses and enjoy creative and critical thinking within a positive culture of teamwork, then please get in touch and explore opportunities.
For students and recent graduates, we offer internship and summer associate programs, including off-cycle positions designed as an opportunity to learn about investment banking and gain hands-on experience in the industry.
We are always seeking to speak to experienced professionals, venture partners, and senior advisors, who can step on our platform to advance their careers or broaden the scope of their engagements.